Design Department • Remote Anywhere • Full Time
We're looking for a talented Visual Designer passionate about delivering outstanding brands and experiences. You will be designing beautiful web websites and applications. A portfolio is required to apply.
Role & Responsibilities
• Strong UI skills
• Experience with implementing beautiful brand identities into compelling digital experiences (websites and applications)
• A self-driven person with a bias for action who wants to get stuff done. We're looking for a team player who likes to get involved and take ownership. We don't like to micro-manage.
• Enjoying working in a small, distributed team
• Experience with Figma
• You're a team player. Every project is a result of team collaboration. This role might not suit you if you prefer to be the only designer on a project.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Who We Are
REGEX SEO is a young, fast-growing marketing agency based in the US. We specialize in digital marketing solutions for home service businesses. In our short lifespan, our team of designers, developers, analysts, and marketers has catapulted many clients to the top of the SERP. Our interests are variable. We love challenges and working with clients who inspire us and expand our limits.
Why Work with Us?
Hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Weekly appreciation shout-outs and company recognition events.
We are a young company, but we want our team to be well paid. We also offer a profit-sharing bonus structure to reward team members for their contribution.
Open Door Policy
Feedback is essential to our growth. We have weekly 1-on-1s to make sure everyone is heard.
We are transparent about what's happening in our company, from new projects to company goals and financials.
We're 100% Remote
Although we have hubs in Houston, Boston, and Queretaro, our company operates remotely. We'll support and sponsor in-person meetings with others but won't require it to allow you to live your best life.
Why put parameters around when we think you would work best? We have core hours somewhere between 8AM-6PM, but we believe that if your work gets done and your team is supported, you can create your own start and end time for a better work/life balance.
Support to Upskill
Sponsorship opportunities cover courses and professional accreditations, development, and conferences.
Tools to Perform Better
We offer reimbursement for tools and technology to help improve your work performance. We got you if you need another screen, software subscription, or just better headphones.